Monday, May 15, 2006

This one goes out to all the babies' mommas


And the babies' mommas' mommas.

The duck was way off this week. This is the last time I allow a bird to pick my box office arbitrarily, that's for sheezy. For. Sheezy.

Looks like nobody wins the "quack quack quack" that silly duck promised. Still, in honor of Mother's Day, we'll press on with the results.
  1. Mission: Impossible 3, $24.5 million (my pick: #1, $19.2 million)
  2. Poseidon, $20.3 million (my pick: #2, $27 million)
  3. RV, $9.5 million (my pick: #4, $7.3 million)
  4. Just My Luck, $5.5 million (my pick: #3, $13.1 million)
  5. An American Haunting, $3.7 million (I certainly didn't see this one coming)
What can I say? I had an inordinate amount of faith in Stick It. I'm a sucker for movies that feature boobies.

Arbitrary Box Office Results for the Weekend of May 12, 2006
Arbitrary Box Office Results for the Weekend of May 5, 2006 (and the Results)
Arbitrary Box Office Results for the Weekend of April 28, 2006 (and the Results)
Arbitrary Box Office Results for the Weekend of April 21, 2006 (and the Results)
Arbitrary Box Office Results for the Weekend of April 14, 2006 (and the Results)
Arbitrary Box Office Results for the Weekend of April 7, 2006 (and the Results)
Arbitrary Box Office Results for the Weekend of March 31, 2006 (and the Results)

No comments: