Sunday, April 23, 2006
Arbitrary Box Office Results for the Weekend of April 21, 2006
I saw The Sentinel and it didn't have nearly as much Jack Bauer action as I would have liked (and a little too much slimy Michael Douglas action). Still, it'll probably do well enough.
1. Leslie Nielson's Only Reason to Live (Scary Movie 4): 25.2 million. Actually, Leslie Nielson's other reason to live is heroin.
2. Jack Bauer Jack Bauer Jack Bauer (The Sentinel): 17.3 million. Starring Jack Bauer playing Jack Bauer in a very Jack Bauer way Jack Bauer Jack Bauer.
3. Silly Video Game Made Into Silly Movie (Silent Hill): 14.6 million. Why even try to top the Super Mario Bros. movie?
4. Hugh Grant is Foppish: The Movie (American Dreamz): 14.2 million. Ask me about my idea for Mickey Blue Eyes 2. For serious.
5. EVERYBODY FREEZE! (Ice Age 2): 12.3 million. As long as this stays in the top five, it's going to get cheesy Mr. Freeze quotes.
Not making the top five: Space Jam (Space Jam). Because it was in theaters about ten years ago.
If I get them right this week, I get a year's supply of condoms and a vat of mayonnaise. Make of it what you will.
Arbitrary Box Office Results for the Weekend of April 14, 2006 (and the Results)
Arbitrary Box Office Results for the Weekend of April 7, 2006 (and the Results)
Arbitrary Box Office Results for the Weekend of March 31, 2006 (and the Results)