Thursday, June 15, 2006

Busting Yesterday's Hump


Yeah yeah yeah. So you've already (somehow) made it over the hump of the week and are gently coasting downhill towards what is bound to be a crap-filled weekend. Just think of this post as the sour cream you rub all over the bottom of your shoes to make the whole process go faster.
  • My Blog Is Poop...it's really gone. *Sniff* Still, there's a strong Epilogue post to remind us of the good times and the less gooder times.

    • During the cab ride home I remember thinking "I wish I was still blogging so I could write about this. I wonder what my angle would be. I wonder where the jokes are? Would I include the part about going to a bar after the party and having the hot bartender call me out for staring at her breasts? Probably not. And last but not least, If I did write about this, I wonder what the Comments would say? I wonder how people would respond." Of course, all these thoughts came to a sudden end when the "It's late and I'm drunk, is there anybody I can booty call?" thought came up and trumped them all, but that's to be expected.

  • Cracked has a guide to the best 1980's movie girlfriends. No Dottie from Pee-Wee's Big Adventure? Laaaame. Still, there's enough good stuff to recommend it.

    • And then there’s the part at the end when she says, “He’s going to marry me!” Woah, woah, woah, bitch, slow down! This is Ferris fucking Beuller we’re talking about. He turned a street parade into a rock concert just by doing some karaoke. Do you have any idea how much pussy he stands to get in college?

  • Something Awful loves Jar Jar Binks (and other fringe Star Wars characters).

    • If you blink too quick you might not even see this guy! There’s this part on Tatooine where Jar Jar (yeah, shut up, I said Jar Jar) sees some alien turkey snacks or something hanging up at a meat market and he’s like, “mmmm, me’s a eats a!” and he grabs one with his big fish tongue. Anyway, this dude is the guy who’s running the meat market and he yells at Jar Jar, so now we’re all caught up.

  • This is an addictive game. The instructions are Spanish, but here's the gist: This guy's naked. Hide behind stuff so other people can't see. Enjoy.

  • If you're itching for a frosty mug of ice-cold Americana, you should go to iMockery and read up on their road trip. I may have mentioned it once before, but there have been many more days added since then, most assuredly.

  • If you like Zach Braff (and you do, because "Scrubs" and Garden State are certainly more entertaining than sadly masturbating every night), you'll love ZachBraff.com, the Braffiest place on earth.

  • You know you like things made out of cheese and butter. You just do. Look at what this guy does when he makes food sculptures.
There's a lot of business here, but believe me that I had a lot more to share. So as not to overwhelm you, I'm just stocking up for The Monday Grind.

June 7, 2006
May 31, 2006
May 24, 2006
May 17, 2006
May 10, 2006
May 3, 2006
April 26, 2006

No comments: