Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hey hey hump day


Here's a few things to get you over the hump.

    • My favorite part is right after he tells Butch about how his father died and that he had to take up the burden of hiding the watch he pauses for a split-second just to remind him that the watch was in fact up HIS ass as well, before continuing his tale. It's implied already, sure, but if I wore a watch up my ass for years on end I'd like the kid to whom I'm delivering it to know what he's touching as well.
Any list that makes reference to the crowning moment of Samuel L. Jackson's long, distinguished career (his final scene in Deep Blue Sea) is okay by me. It even makes me overlook their disparaging remarks about Jack Bauer in that same section.
  • It's Wednesday, and that means Wednesday One-Liners at the hilarious Overheard in New York site.

    • Hipster chick: I am so glad my ex-boyfriend and I have become friends again. I mean, I know he sued me and everything, but it just feels so good.
  • Go here to make your own cartoons. When I get some free time, I'll probably post one today.
Enjoy the hump, and remember that there are all new episodes of Alias, The Amazing Race, and South Park tonight (as well as a recap episode of Lost).

No comments: