There will be no "Busting the Hump" linkdump this week due to the fact that I am exhausted from my hike. Expect a "Hump Already Busted" of some sort (as well as a "Trailer Trash" that I owe you from Tuesday) either tomorrow or on the weekend. For now: News Dump!
- KFC is getting their asses sued for serving fatty foods. I call bullshit. You can't really fault a place when its name denotes frying. They're the only fast food place that doesn't serve salad, for god's sake.
- Jerry Lewis had a "mild" heart attack this week, but for some reason nobody noticed his spastic screams.
- Eminem is returning to what he knows best: acting in westerns.
- Finally, a national folk hero is getting the tribute he deserves: The Adolf Hitler Memorial is coming soon.
- Baby rape? It's a Gorgonites song come to life! (P.S., for serious, this isn't funny).