That's not to say that updates won't come on the weekend. For instance, right this very moment you are reading a weekend update. However, Friday through Sunday will have random updates, much like the ones I've been scattering throughout the week.
Here are some recent random updates if you missed them:
- Welcome to Hitler's
- My Very Excited Mother Just Served Us Nachos
- Survivor: Honky Island
- Prison Break Primer
- Scientists are attempting to create contraceptive devices for kangaroos in the hopes that said scientists can continue fucking them.
- Good news for Mel "Jew-Hate" Gibson! Being convicted of a crime does not necessarily mean the end of your celebrity.
- Rumors are stating that New Line Cinema will besmirch a perfectly good trilogy by filming The Hobbit next year.
- "Katrina is what happens when you segregate people by race and class." No, America is what happens when you segregate people by race and class. Katrina is what happens when warm ocean water meets cool air near the equator.
- "Willie Nelson fights horse slaughter," then proceeds to get really high.
- Tiger Woods has been named "The Greatest Individual Athlete Ever," despite the fact that he only swings his arms.
- "Where have all the shark attacks gone?" Yeah, I miss the good old days too.
- An Ohio teen girl was shot in the head at a spooky and scary haunted house. I think they warn you about that shit on the sign.