Sunday, June 11, 2006

The end of an era


CNN.com has been the source of just about every news-type story on Robot Hand Is The Future. This is because they tie up all of the Reuters and Associated Press sources and post pretty much everything. However, I've come to a realization in the past two weeks (during which, you may have noticed a lack of news-type stories).

CNN sucks a big dick.

Their newsfeed has been going all wonky on me, and as such, I haven't been able to read any of their news items without going directly to their site and snooping around for a good ten minutes.

As such, I've decided it would be easier to simply monitor EVERY major news site EXCEPT for CNN, because at least they have working news feeds.

Goodbye, CNN.com. I hate you. Here is a newsdump from the best of the rest.

  • ABC.com reports: Nude bicyclists want respect from drivers! I try to respect them, but it's hard not to laugh when you see a penis stuck in a bike chain.

  • BBC News reports: The recent Guantanamo suicides were a "good PR move." That's right: apparently offing yourself will sell more bottles of NEW Tide with Bleach!

  • Yahoo! News reports that a scandal is rocking the tissue industry! The president of Kleenex got into a barroom brawl with the CEO of Scott's. Either that or it's just something lame about bone and skin tissue. Hell if I care.
It's a brave new world, and I'm expanding my horizons. Soon I'll be doing drugs and hunting man for sport.

No comments: