Tuesday, May 23, 2006

WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!

It finally happened last night. Jack Bauer was beaten. I won't go into details here, but CNN has a nice little wrap-up of the finale here.

In honor of what may be the best season [yet] of "24," it is time for some cheesy-Jack-Bauer-jokes-that-I-am-making-up-right-now!
  • What did Jack Bauer say as he was mixing margaritas for Tony Almeida and President Palmer?
    • WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF LIME!

  • What did Jack Bauer say as he was trying to enhance the flavor of Edgar's steak?
    • WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF THYME!

  • What did Jack Bauer say as he mopped his floor?
    • WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF GRIME!

  • What did Jack Bauer say during his tour of Nickelodeon Studios with his daughter, Kim?
    • WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF SLIME!

  • What did Jack Bauer say as he was trying to digest his food?
    • WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF CHYME!

  • What did Jack Bauer say as he was trying to make silly Jack Bauer jokes?
    • WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF RHYMES!
Thank you. I'll be here all week. Watch bookshelves and elementary-school book fairs next year for my silly new book, 101 Jack Bauer Jokes.

More "24"-related goodness:

1 comment:

Melvin said...

I went to search to see if I could find a clip of Jack Bauer saying "We're running out of time" and the first thing that came up on my search at work was your blog. Seriously?