Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Name That Terrorist President!

Welcome to today's edition of "Name That Terrorist President!" It's the fun game where I give you a presidential quote, and you tell me which terrorist president (Logan or Bush) said it!
  1. "This whole thing was planned to make this country safer...stronger...protect our interests."
  2. "So I wanted people to see the truth. And I thought it made sense for people to see the truth."
  3. "I felt I could do so without jeopardizing ongoing intelligence matters."
And now, the answers!
  1. 24's Logan, in reference to his terrorist plots created to promote his own agenda.
  2. USA's Bush, in reference to his leaking of confidential information to promote his own agenda.
  3. USA's Bush, probably right but still a douchebag.

No comments: