Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Trailer Trash


Another week, another batch of previews to get you excited for movies you'll never see.

  • Take a pinch of autobiography. Add a spoonful of goofiness. Whisk in PROSTITUTES, PROSTITUTES, PROSTITUTES! What do you come up with? I Am A Sex Addict.

  • When I was a kid, this movie would have totally given me a fun-rection. Now, oddly enough, it just makes me hard. My prediction: Monster House will be this year's The Incredibles, in that it's a kid's movie that doesn't suck hairy monkey nuts.

  • Finally, a full-length trailer of M. Knight Shyamalanadingdong's Lady in the Water. Now's the time to put in your best guess as to what the big twist ending will be. My thought? Paul Giamatti is actually dreaming the whole thing after he fell asleep watching The Village.
Want more Trailer Trash? You can either drive down the road or click below!

May 9, 2006
May 2, 2006

No comments: