Monday, April 03, 2006

I was blogging about Sharon Stone's crusty vagina before it was even popular

It's another mind-numbing Monday morning, and I've been trying to make it through the day with the help of some of my favorite websites. Interestingly enough, two of the best have written about Sharon Stone's failure of a coot this morning.

I'm not trying to delude myself and think that these superior websites stole material from my own, ramshackle page (they didn't--it was just an easy joke for any of us to make). However, I would like to brag that my posts about the rabid cooter came days earlier.
Since I was the first onboard this new fad, it feels only right that I end it as well. I am now, officially, closing the book on Sharon Stone's vagina, sending dust flying everywhere. Sorry, hayfever sufferers.

No comments: