John Denver is thankful that he was raised in a rural area. Ben Folds is thankful that he eloped. Jon Bon Jovi is just thankful that he still has a career long after the eighties ended.
I'm thankful that I finished my 50,000-word National Novel Writing Month novel yesterday. What are you thankful for? Are you thankful that I didn't include Adam Sandler's "Thanksgiving Song?" I was thinking about it, just to torture you.
Thanksgiving (No Way Out)
- Garfield: Work Up an Appetite (Main Title)
- Ben Folds: You to Thank
- John Denver: Thank God I'm a Country Boy
- Alanis Morrissette: Thank U
- The Beatles: Thank You Girl
- Violent Femmes: Thanksgiving (No Way Out)
- Bon Jovi: Thank You For Loving Me
- Boyz II Men: Thank You
- Ryan Adams: Thank You Louise
- Dan Bern: Thanksgiving Day Parade
If you look at the word "thank" long enough, it doesn't look like a real word.