Thursday, November 30, 2006

Duty, Beauty, Doug Flutie

It's Thursday, and that means I make up for another week of posting nothing worthwhile by giving you some free music and a heartfelt smile. The theme for this week's mini-mix? "Words that Rhyme with Fruity."

I had several songs that included the word "Beauty" (and also the main titles to the movie "Rudy"), but in the end it all came down to this...

Right click>Save As

Judy, Trudy, and One Big Booty
  1. Belle and Sebastian: Judy Is a Dick Slap
  2. Ben Folds: Give Judy My Notice
  3. Elliott Smith: Punch and Judy
  4. Dan Bern: Trudy
  5. The Ramones: Judy is a Punk
  6. Belle and Sebastian: Judy and the Dream of Horses
  7. Willie Nelson: Big Booty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of songs about Judy. I only have one song... Maggie Mae. But it's okay, because my name is Maggie and I was born in May! So it's all about me. "But you turned into a lover and mother what a lover you wore me out" Woot. See? Even Rod Stewart knows I'm good in bed. ;)

Baron Von TrundleBed said...

The D only left out "The Government totally sucks", "Rock Your Socks Off", and "POD". They didn't do any spoken comedy routines from their first album, but substituted new ones for the live show. It was a great show, and only 40 bucks.

The setlist:

Kielbasa
The History of Tenacious D
Wonderboy
Dio
RocketSauce
Special Things
Lee
Saxaboom song
The Road
Kickapoo
Explosivo
Karate
Dude (I Totally Miss You)
Kyle Quit The Band
Friendship
Master Exploder
And Your Bird Can Sing (instrumental)
Break In-City (Storm the Gate!)
Car Chase City
Papagenu (He's My Sassafrass)
Sasquatch
The Metal
Beelzeboss (The Final Showdown)
Double Team
Fuck Her Gently
Tribute
Pinball Wizard
Listening To You