Friday, September 15, 2006

Shuffle Yo' Shit or Shut Yer Piehole


Yeah, I know I didn't post the MP3 segment on Thursday like usual. I decided instead to spend the day laying on a couch and wishing as hard as I could that I wouldn't be sick anymore. Deal with it.

First, a little note about some MP3s that aren't on this site. Four new leaked Elliott Smith tracks have appeared on Elliott Smith B-Sides. Of the four, my favorites are "From a Poisoned Well" and "Let's Turn the Record Over." Feel free to have your own favorites!

And now, on to Shuffle Yo' Shit, the fun party game where I give you the first five tracks shuffled up in my iTunes.
  1. "Hollywood is High" by Violent Femmes (from the album "Freak Magnet (Remastered)")
  2. "Promise to You Girl" by Paul McCartney (from the album "Chaos and Creation in the Backyard")
  3. "Movin' Out (Anthony's Song)" by Billy Joel (from the album "The Essential Billy Joel")
  4. "Sound and Vision (Remix)" by David Bowie (from the album "Low")
  5. "What's The Frequency Kenneth" by R.E.M. (from the album "In Time: The Best of R.E.M.")
And, as always, the MP3 Archive.

No comments: