Thursday, August 10, 2006

MP3 of the Week: Shuffle Yo' Shit


Welcome to another Thursday at Ye Olde Robot Hande Is The Future.

Today starts a new tradition that may or may not continue on a fairly regular basis. I have decided to call it "Shuffle Yo' Shit." Essentially, I will pick the first five tracks on a random shuffle of my entire musical library. No matter what they are, they'll be posted.

It must be said that approximately half of my music collection is orchestral (mostly film scores, but some classical). What can I say? Expand your horizons.

With that said, here is your first eclectic week.

Morrissey: I Changed My Plea to Guilty (buy the "My Love Life" single)
Oingo Boingo: Country Sweat (buy the double album "Boingo Alive")
Danny Elfman: Will Hunting (Main Title) (buy the soundtrack to "Good Will Hunting")
John Ottman: They Took My Crickets (buy the soundtrack to "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang")
The Beatles: Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) (buy the double album "Anthology 2")

The MP3 of the Week Archive

No comments: