Is it really "the hump" when many of you are going to work for the first time all week?
And if it is, is it still going to be "the hump" when Blogspot's server gets my balls out of its mouth for a moment and decides to work and post my entries?
God I hope so.
Anyway, not a ton of links today, but they all be good.
- Matt at X-Entertainment closes his trilogy of pure, sploogegasmic awesomeness that is The Walt Disney World Article.
- A lot of kids are bastards, but most of them still back down from curses. I'm not saying that you have to look a kid in the eye and tell her to fuck off; it's nothing like that. All I had to do was turn to my girlfriend and audibly say, "they put fucking mayonnaise on this," and the worst child who ever lived spent the rest of her meal straightforward, silent and wondering if I was really an evil lion named Scar.
- I Am My Own Damn Blog has yet another awesome article--this time about yer typical faux pas regarding Judaism.
- Don't make "Jews have all the money" jokes -- This is probably a good idea. The Jews get a little touchy on this subject. Probably because they have green-ink poisoning from handling all that money all the time.
- Cracked has eleven "Bad-Good" horror movies--i.e. movies that are so bad they're good, essentially. Not on that list: Terror Toons, one of the worst movies ever made.
- This zombie movie is schlocky in the best sense of the word. There's so much blood and gore that it's beyond ridiculous, to the point of being laugh-out-loud funny. At no point does Dead Alive take itself too seriously, particularly when the best character of all time, Father McGruder, is introduced and says the following: "I kick ass for the lord."
- Something Awful has irrational fears in Microsoft Paint!
- To celebrate Independence Day, Cracked has a copy of a 1776 Fox-News newspaper.
- The Warehouse watches all three Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movies at the same time, and the result is pure joy.
- Long scene about how bad the city is. Shredder sharpens his hat on a grinding wheel and we begin to get the feeling that the movie is going to be about environmentalism. Ninjas flip out and katana the hell out of a walkman. this is stupid.