More movies than you can shake a dick at.
- I don't care what anybody says: Woody Allen is still good (if a little irrelevant). Scoop is his next one, starring Scarlett Johansson. Looks funny.
- I don't care what anybody says.
Woody AllenJackass is still good (if a little irrelevant). ScoopJackass: Number Two is histheir next one, starring Scarlett JohanssonJohnny Knoxville. Looks funny.
- The team that brought you Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy brings you Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. Probably will include more similarities than titular structure.
- I don't know who Borat is, but apparently he's some kind of huge deal. Watching the preview, I have to say: people are probably right.
- Sure, it looks stupid, but follow me on this one. THIS MOVIE HAS A LOT OF ATTRACTIVE WOMEN IN IT! Something about how some guy must die, also.