Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Trailer Trash


More movies than you can shake a dick at.
  • I don't care what anybody says: Woody Allen is still good (if a little irrelevant). Scoop is his next one, starring Scarlett Johansson. Looks funny.

  • I don't care what anybody says. Woody Allen Jackass is still good (if a little irrelevant). Scoop Jackass: Number Two is his their next one, starring Scarlett Johansson Johnny Knoxville. Looks funny.

  • The team that brought you Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy brings you Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby. Probably will include more similarities than titular structure.

  • I don't know who Borat is, but apparently he's some kind of huge deal. Watching the preview, I have to say: people are probably right.

  • Sure, it looks stupid, but follow me on this one. THIS MOVIE HAS A LOT OF ATTRACTIVE WOMEN IN IT! Something about how some guy must die, also.

No comments: