I got the blue-box blues. Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. The news will help the blues.
- Surprise! The court is aiming to execute Saddam Hussein. While I have no love for the guy, it's impossible to say that he got a fair trial. If he had been taken to the UN or a world court, then maybe. This trial has been more like the big tailgating party before they fry Saddam up in the chair.
- Straight is the new straight! Apparently, "Macho" is slowly taking over the metrosexual movement. ABC's reasons are stupid, but at least metrosexual is going the way of the dodo.
- Presbyterians are weighing alternatives to worship. So far, the vast majority has chosen "Drink beer, eat pizza, and play XBox."
- Atlanta mayor to buy Martin Luther King, Jr.'s papers; probably will burn them over a cross. You know. Because he's southern. And stereotypes are always true.
- China plans to put a man on the moon by 2024! In equally exciting news, I will be clipping my toenails tonight!