Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Happy birthday, dead baby!

If you've never been to Overheard in New York, you're missing the best humor online. They update at least twenty times a day with real things overheard in New York City. Wednesdays, though, are especially exciting. They are One-Liner Wednesdays, and the site spews out about eight times more fresh content than usual.
  • Woman on cell: No, I mean, whatever. I cried for that baby when it died and all. Shit! I even went to its funeral and the damn thing wasn't even born! Who the fuck has a funeral for a baby that wasn't even born?...Whatever, that's not the point. The point is, I'm sure as hell not going to a birthday party for a baby whose funeral I went to a year ago. That is fucking morbid...and they had better not be expecting presents.
That pretty much speaks for itself. Read more now.

No comments: