Monday, April 17, 2006

The Happiest Holiday of All


In what will most assuredly be my final Peeps post (at least until this summer's Fourth of July Peeps pop up), I would like to remind everybody of today, the happiest holiday of all:

Peeps Clearance Day.

Easter is over. All the stores are hocking their Easter goods at ultra-clearance rates. Today is the day to stock up on marshmallows covered in sand and all related goodies.

K-Mart is 50% off. Target is at "50% or more off." If you live in the Central Pennsylvania region, Giant is the same (and Weis is at a pathetic $0.10 off. Lame.).

Fill up your Peeps boats. And post your haul on the official Peeps message board. Or don't. I don't care. Peeps.

P.S. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST PEEPS SITES KNOWN TO MANKIND!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in response to your question of "You're pretty stone-set in your pagan beliefs. Was there any particular instance or moment that "turned you off" (so to speak) from Christianity? Are there any times that you still feel an inkling of belief in the Christian faith?". . .

yes, i'm pretty stone-set in my beliefs. . . this is something that has been in development for almost eight years. . . my first dive was into wicca as a lonely 13/14 year old which was then fostered by my friendships/relationships my freshman year of high school where i was supplied with books borrowed from my friends's and then was secretly fueled when my mother destroyed it all. . . literally. . . and sent me to methodist therapy. . . alot has added up, but i can detail it more for you in person. . .

shall we coffee on wednesday since it's a monday schedule?

also, a few old posts to visit. . . june 29, 2005;

actually, if you never saw the beginning of the xanga, it's worth a shot. . .