- Not invited to the private funeral of the late, great Steve Irwin? Not to worry, as ABCNews.com has all the photos you'll ever need!
- Bill Clinton's representatives are shocked and appalled at a new movie's assertion that he was too busy with his impeachment to focus on the al-Qaeda threat. They want it corrected to show that he was too busy getting a blow job.
- "As part of its coverage of the fifth anniversary of 9/11, CNN Pipeline will stream CNN's television coverage of September 11, 2001, in real time, as the events of the day unfolded." Hey, if you haven't seen it, it's new to you.
- Ellen DeGeneres has been picked to host of the next Academy Awards, leading some to speculate that "Who Hosts the Academy Awards" will be just as unimportant this year as it was last year.
- A wheelchair-bound woman shot a man who attempted to mug her in New York this week. Gears turning in Hollywood now for new action-comedy starring Queen Latifah and Eugene Levy.
Saturday, September 09, 2006
The Chronicle: Just eat your pie and shut up already Edition