Public Service Announcement: Woody Allen's "Life and Death" is worth watching.
Now that you've been enlightened, it's time to kill your brain.
- A suspect was arrested in the JonBenet Ramsey murder trial, leading many (including me) to feel "really, really bad" about the last ten years of parental accusations.
- Steroid-junkie Floyd Landis' father-in-law ended his life last night, presumably because the world has already forgotten that his son-in-law exists.
- "Truth or dare: is Madonna's film career finished?" Would be if it ever got off the ground.
- Britney Spears stated that her second baby "was not planned," inasmuch as she really thought Kevin Federline's penis was pretty disgusting.
- Hemp (not marijuana) farming could soon become legal in California, leading Woody Harrelson's tailors to jump for joy.
- You see, because he wears hemp suits.
- You see?
- South Korea is looking to put its citizens in "smart clothes." Because apparently being from East Asia just isn't smart enough for them.
- One woman has a rare disease that makes her smell like rotten fish. I've known many women that smell like rotten fish.
- Some New York kittens survived being thrown into a frying pan this week. Thankfully, they were still delicious.