I dunno. Ask Barry Lakin.
- A Minnesota man is mowing lawns for free to lose weight. Other things he could do for free to lose weight: eat less and stop eating so damn much.
- The demand for organic food is far outweighing the supply. Don't fear, however. If you don't communicate with these people, you won't catch a bad case of the Hippie.
- Russell Crowe's second son born; immediately hit in the head with a telephone.
- Gay rights groups are pissed off due to homophobic reggae music. I'm confused, because I'd always been under the assumption that reggae was totally gay.
- A New York man was attacked on the subway by a man with a saw. Reminds me of some really shitty movies.