Thursday, May 04, 2006

Wasting away the hours

I don't give six dirty dicks if Finals Week is coming up. I certainly don't care that I have papers due next week that I haven't thought about beginning to consider starting to write yet (and no, you can't have my boom box after my parents kill me).

If none of this stuff moves me to action, what DO I care about?

I cared about reading every single article and post on this site, Improv Everywhere, a light-hearted New York City prank group (which explains my lack of posting here of late).

Here are some of my favorite pranks on the site.

  • The Moebius: Pranksters performed the same five-minute loop of actions eleven times in a row in their Starbucks.

  • Ted's Birthday: The group throws a surprise party for "Ted", a random guy they picked out at a bar.

  • Megastore: A synchronized massive dance number in New York's Virgin Megastore.

  • Surprise: The group gets strangers to throw a surprise party for somebody.

  • The MP3 Experiment, V2.0: In Central Park, members and strangers alike follow instructions on a random MP3.

Any Central Pennsylvanians want to try The Moebius or Ted's Birthday? I'm up for it.

No comments: