Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Very, very fat man walks across very, very fat country


Over a year ago, big, fat Steve Vaught started walking eastward from Oceanside, California.

Today, he's arriving in New York City, less big and fat, but still reasonably big and fat.
  • My Name is Steve Vaught, (born Stephen James Liller in Youngstown, Ohio). I am a 39 year old, happily married father of two great kids and I have a pretty good life here in Southern California. You would think that I would be happy because of these things, but I am not. I am not happy because I am fat and being fat makes every day unhappy. I did not make this website to complain about it however, instead I am doing something about it and this site was made to chronicle my story.

At the start of his journey, he was 410 pounds. Today he's lost "over 100 pounds."

I lost 125 pounds in six months without walking across the country, Steve. You, sir, are a pussy. Arnold and Jack must be rolling over in their graves.

Still, it must have been quite an adventure crossing the nation like that. I think, if I ever become financially independent (from all of my phat Robot Hand Is the Future cash!!!!!1), that's what I want to do in my life. Except for the being really, really fat part. That's just lame.

No comments: