Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Dear lord, you are such a loser


I was going to write a post about how this guy nerd was a loser, because he led his girlfriend on a scavenger hunt through Super Mario World to find out where they were going for their date.
  • As you can see, the level has been edited to contain a clue. In this case, the message reads, "A car will pick you up at 7:00." As your date runs along the level, they can read their instructions. In this case, my message was to look in a certain location in the house for the next clue, ultimately ending in with a message saying to dress nicely and to expect to be picked up at 7:00, but you can be as creative as you like.
As I said, I was going to make fun of the guy...but then I realized that he had a girlfriend and I do not. Well, crap.

At least we can hope that she looks like this.

No comments: