Monday, February 20, 2006

Maybe I have a problem, but that's not what I wanted to say.

If you didn't know: when I feel like hanging myself, I go grocery shopping. I wander around the aisles for a few hours lost in the utter consumerism. And when I go grocery shopping, I get Peeps.


My Peeps collection has expanded by fourteen packages tonight, bringing the grand total to twenty-four. I love the Easter Season. I still need to buy...every color of Peeps Bunnies, the Easter decorating pack, the vanilla and strawberry eggs, and the Peeps inside a milk chocolate ball. I love Peeps.

Here is a comparison shot: my Peeps stacked next to a bottle of water.

The only food group I eat anymore besides fruit, vegetables, and Peeps is Breakfast Cereal. As such, here is my next month or so.

Don't really feel any better. Going to curl up in a ball and go to sleep now.

No comments: