Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Terri Schiavo is a carrot (term de term de tiddly term)

For those of you who live on the Planet Mars, I would like to introduce you to America's new best friend, Terri Schiavo. Schiavo has brain damage, no quality of life, and is currently being allowed to die.

Terri Schiavo, Big News Fad of the Week

I originally was not going to post anything about this, hoping the furor would die down over the ensuing days. I figure, something like this should be private, left in the hands of family and doctors. This should not have been a matter for the media, and it certainly shouldn't have been a matter for me. But things change, and I am annoyed as hell that America is up in arms over this. Since the whole world is getting involved of the wholly PERSONAL matter of Terri Schiavo, I'm getting involved.

I have come up with a perfect test.

"Blink twice if you want to live."

If she blinks once, she wants to die. If she doesn't blink at all, she's a vegetable and should be put out of her misery.

Problem solved, America. Go back to the Michael Jackson hearings.

No comments: