Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I've had it!


Hello, my name is Napoleon Dynamite
and I am the MOST FUCKING ANNOYING THING
TO EVER HAPPEN TO THE WORLD

In the proud tradition of "I'm Rick James, bitch!" from Chappelle's Show and "Smelly pirate hooker" from Anchorman, everybody and their silly-ass cousin is quoting Napoleon Dynamite. I hear it in the classrooms, the dining halls, the streets. I go into work to escape the obnoxiousness of everyday life and I hear it there. "GOSH!" SHUT UP! IT'S NOT FUNNY! IT WAS HARDLY FUNNY IN THE MOVIE, AND IT'S CERTAINLY NOT FUNNY COMING OUT OF YOUR GODDAMN PREPPY MOUTH!

Anyway, here's an article I found about this. Amen, brother. Amen.

In other words, if you think you are funny everytime you quote Napoleon Dynamite, you can get on your knees and lick the collective nutsack of America. Hopefully it will leave a numbing sensation in your mouth that renders your uncreative, worthless piece-of-shit ass unable to speak.
Click here for the rest of it.

P.S. Yes, I'm aware that some of my friends do this. Don't fear, though. If you read this, consider it an intervention. I care about you. It's not too late. You can stop being a jackass any time you'd like. If the only way you can be funny is by quoting someone else's "jokes," you're not a funny person. And if you have no sense of humor, you really should get a career as a sitcom writer. Or a biotechnologist. Or a Catholic.

And bass isn't delicious, no matter which way you slice it. You are retarded.

No comments: