Thursday, March 30, 2006

Bonesaw is Rea-dy!

i-Mockery posted a review of "Macho Man" Randy Savage's debut rap LP, complete with sound clips.

  • Can we make a rule that any song which features the words "Put your hands in the air and wave 'em like you just don't care" is automatically filed away in the "creatively void" cabinet? I won't even get into how many times they repeat the phrase "Ru Ready?" in this damned song. "Girls in my face that look like playboy models, and when they hear Macho's voice their knees start to wobble." My knees buckled with laughter when I heard you rap too; that's nothing to be proud of Randy.
Give the site a read, and the clips a listen. I guarantee that you'll hit the mat hard...with laughter. (See what I did there? I mean, I totally took some wrestling jargon, but then I twisted it to make a sort of play on words. Seriously, you see how I made the funny? OHHHH YEAH!)

No comments: